Photos by Pete Navey
Shoes Manolo Blahnik, Jeans ASOS, Shirt Thomas Pink, Cashmere T-shirt N.Peal, Jacket Balmain, Necklace Accessorize, Hat ASOS, Cuff Hermes, Bangles Tiffany’s and Clutch Prada.
The first day of Paris Fashion Week was so hectic. We arrived on a super early Eurostar to make it to the Issey Miyake show as our first show of PFW. The traffic was awful and there were no cabs, as usual in Paris. So we had a mad dash to the hotel and super quick change to get to the show in time.
I love the Issey Miyake show, its so creative I had to make it and I’m so glad I managed it. As always it was a pleasure to watch.
- Outside the Grand Palais check some emails.
- My Manolo Blahnik shoes getting some attention.
- Being photographed outside the Issey Miyake show.
- What it looks like to get photographed outside the Grand Palais.
- Everyone wave!
- Being in Paris is so special.
- The outfit of the day.
- Candice Lake, hard at work as usual.
- Guerre, the coolist dude I know.