Photos by Pete Navey
Shoes Superga, Jeans Zara, Top Topshop, Coat made in Vietnam, Bag Louis Vuitton, Scarf DKNY, Sunglasses Tom Ford, and Clutch Lulu Guinness (gifted).
On the last day of London Fashion Week I wanted to wear something more casual. I love the colour blue, it has been my favourite colour since I was little. So I wore a whole outfit of different blues.
- Sitting on the steps of Somerset House.
- A close up of my hand-me-down Louis Vuitton bag my mother gave me, with DKNY scarf from T.K.Maxx and fur keyring.
- My new Superga leather trainers. I bought these in NYC during fashion week and I love them.
- Walking across the square at Somerset House.
- Fun with my fabulous Lulu Guinness Lips Clutch.
- As above.
- All the accessories.