This recipe is a sure party pleaser, the key being loads of cheese!
I knock them up regularly for a movie night, you can load them with chilli or dips or both!
Sweet and Spicy Nachos
- 1 large bag of Nachos (225g)
- 280g Bag of Grated Cheese ( I mix Cheddar and Mozzarella or Gruyere)
- 70g Green Olives in Brine
- 70g Pepper-dew Peppers
- Turn you oven and grill on to 210ºC.
- Take half the bag of Nachos and place them in a oven proof dish, then sprinkle half the Cheese over the top.
- Repeat with the second half of Nachos and then the remaining Cheese. Place this in oven and allow to melt and golden.
- Meanwhile, coarsely crop the Olives and Pepper-dew Peppers.
- Remove the Nachos from the oven and serve straight away with the Olives and Peppers Sprinkled on the top.
Photos by Kit Lee.